Well I do have a couple updates!:)
*As many of you know I been trying very hard to recieve my diploma, and finally I am happy to say I am a highschool graduate.
* I am waiting for my diploma to arrive on Dec.12 so I can register for college. I am going to major in Education.
* I was dating a boy I was really into for 2 months and then we ended things. Then, a friend of mine( who is no longer my friend) fucked me over w/ him because she started flirting w/ him knowing me and him just ended things. Yea!
*I have a circle of friends @ this point in my life that I am very happy w/ and love to death :)
* These past 2 months I have gone through many friends who have fucked me over. But it's ok it has only made me stronger as person. FUCK THEM. I don't need them.
* I got a new piercing.. I got my cartilage and my 2nd hole! I love it
* I am getting my FIRST tattoo next friday. I can't wait!! I am getting a flower and a bee! BEE because everyone calls me Bee. So this tattoo does mean something to me.
*I am having a lot of problems @ work w/ my manager.. he is a lazy fuck! He dosn't want to order anything for us to do w/ the kids. We go to the basketball courts.. but we don't have basketballs.. why? He hasn't ordered it. We can't stay inside to much because the kids get bored. IDK! We want to do a holiday party w/ the kids.. but the manager has to ask the principal.. yah he still hasn't asked. He seriously is so lazy that it pisses me off. If you have any advice I would love it.
* My baby niece is turning 2 on Sunday! I can't believe how big she is turning. We are having her bday party at Dandy Bear!:)
*I have a friend who I have known since I was little, and he has a baby w/ a girl that I had problems with in highschool. His baby's bday is on Saturday. I never met the baby because of the baby mom. But my friend wants me to go, and the baby mom says she has no problem for me to go.. but what you guys think I should do?
* I have a friend who has a 5 month old little baby who I take care of a lot and I truly love him. What kind of activites can you do with a 5 month old?
This is all of my update!
CONGRATS to all you pregnant mommies!! Love you all!!